Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s How You Can Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Newport Beach:
- Fill a pre-qualification form online. Provide your personal and medical information through our HIPAA-compliant telemedicine form.
- Talk to a state-licensed medical marijuana doctor via video call and receive online consultation regarding medical marijuana use.
- Upon qualification, receive your Newport medical marijuana card.
Here Are the Benefits of Getting an MMJ Card in Newport Beach:
- Medical marijuana cardholders in Newport Beach are exempt from paying sales and use taxes.
- Increased possession limits. MMJ patients can possess up to 8 ounces of medical cannabis.
- Higher Grow limits. Patients can grow up to 6 mature cannabis plants.
Other benefits of getting a medical marijuana card include wider access to state-licensed dispensaries and marijuana products. There is a limited no. recreational dispensaries in California compared to medical marijuana dispensaries. This means medical cannabis recommendations or cardholders have more options.
Yes, you can use your Newport Beach medical marijuana card in other states.
Each state has a reciprocity program, which allows out-of-state medical marijuana doctors to purchase marijuana in other states. However, you have to abide by the state regulations before using your Newport Beach medical marijuana card in other states.
The states that have reciprocity MMJ program and allow out-of-state MMJ cardholders to purchase cannabis are as follows:
An MMJ Card in Newport Beach will cost you $39.99.
The price may vary from clinic to clinic and the doctor you decide to receive your 420 evaluations in Newport Beach from. However, we house a team of experienced and licensed 420 doctors in Newport Beach. They believe in the therapeutic power of cannabinoids.
You can get your medical marijuana card from them. All you have to do is sign up with us and fill a simple form. Soon after the submission of the application, a licensed health physician will talk to you and you will receive an MMJ recommendation via email upon qualification.
The recommendation will last up to one year from the date of issuance. So, make sure that you get your card renewed weeks before the expiration date nears.
Here’s How you Can Find 420 Doctors in Newport Beach:
- Look for registered 420 doctors in Newport Beach. You can visit onlinemedicalcard.com and find the right MMJ doctor.
- Apply online on the website. Fill a form and talk to a 420 doctor over a video call from the comfort of your home.
- Once approved, receive your rec via email.
It is optional in California for an MMJ recommendation holder to apply for the state medical marijuana Identification Card. If you wish to register under the state MMJ program, submit the doctor’s recommendation along with your application online. You will receive your MMIC through state postal services after approval.
Here’s How you Can Get an MMJ Card Renewal in Newport Beach:
- Fill an online application form. It will only take a minute.
- Talk to medical marijuana doctors in Newport Beach online. Ask away any questions you have.
- Receive your renewed rec via email. The hard copy of the card will be delivered through state postal services within 1-2 business days.
In addition to this, make sure that you get your card renewed weeks before the expiration date nears. You can get the card renewed either from the same doctor you got your recommendation from, or simply visit us online, and we will help you get an MMJ card renewal in Newport Beach.
Online Medical Card houses a team of state-licensed health physicians. We have a physical clinic in Santa Ana, and our doctors provide cannabis recommendations to patients across the U.S through a HIPAA-compliant telemedicine platform.
If you seek medical cannabis treatment to help alleviate the symptoms of your medical condition, get in touch with us today. Our doctors will evaluate your condition and medical records to help determine whether you qualify for marijuana use or not.
Once qualified, you will get a medical marijuana recommendation via email in a PDF format. You can use the rec to purchase cannabis from state-licensed dispensaries the same day.
Here are the Qualifying Conditions to Get an MMJ Card in Newport Beach:
- Chronic Pain
- Persistent Muscle Spasm
- Severe Forms of Epilepsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
Other conditions approved for medical marijuana use under the Compassionate Use Act include Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Parkinson’s Disease. Alzheimer’s Disease, and Wasting Syndrome.
Before you visit a medical marijuana doctor in Newport Beach, you can determine your eligibility. Rest assured, an MMJ doctor will evaluate your condition and see whether medical marijuana is good for your ailment or not. If you qualify, you will get your recommendation. Those who fail to qualify, do not have to pay. You pay only if you qualify.