How to Get an MMJ Recommendation in Newport Beach?
Register With Us
Take out a minute to fill out a simple form about your health.
Talk to a Doctor Online
Speak to a doctor to discuss your health, so the physician can decide if marijuana is a good fit for you.
Upon an approval from our marijuana doctor, you will receive your MMJ recommendation in the PDF form via email which you can use further to buy marijuana from your nearby dispensaries.
Benefits of A Medical Marijuana Card
Greater purchase limitations
Adults over 21 in California are allowed to buy up to 1 ounce of cannabis, but medical patients may purchase up to 8 ounces.
Enjoy a wider product selection
In California, oral dissolvable and topicals with significantly higher THC concentrations are available to medical patients.
Enhanced patient safety
Parents and organ transplant recipients receive strong legal protections in California.
Acquire marijuana while traveling
Patients receiving medical care have access to out-of-state reciprocity programs. MMIC is required in most states.
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Marijuana Card
Here are the eligible health conditions to qualify for an MMJ card in Newport Beach.
- Chronic Pain
- Severe Nausea
- Muscle Spasms
In California, doctors can recommend medical cannabis for “any other illness for which marijuana provides relief.” Even if your medical condition is not on the list, you can still consult with your doctor about medical cannabis.
Medical Marijuana Users Vs Recreational Marijuana Vs Growers License Users In Newport Beach
- Purchase and Taxes
- Carry Limits
- Growth Limits
Recreational Marijuana User
- Recreational use
- For anyone above the age of 21.
- Recreational users are subjected to certain state and local taxes.
- 28.5g of flower or 8g of concentrated cannabis
- Six living cannabis plants
- Recreational marijuana products are usually low in potency
Medical Marijuana Users
- Medical use
- For Patients (Above 18) Suffering from any of these conditions.
- Save up to 40% on Taxes
- Eight ounces of dried cannabis
- Six mature marijuana plants, 12 immature marijuana plants
- Medical Marijuana products are high potency.
- Medical Use
- Anyone above 18
- Save 90% of the price
- 99 Plants
- Complete control of quality
Grow Up To 99 Marijuana Plants With A Grower's License Newport Beach
Anyone above 18 having a Medical Marijuana Identification Card can now grow up to 99 marijuana plants in these three simple steps:
- Register online on our website and complete our application form. Reach out to our physician to discuss your application.
- Schedule your consultation. Have your medical exam performed by one of our certified state-licensed physicians.
- Once you are qualified, you will be issued your grower’s license. You will receive your license via email.
Please Note: We only charge a physician’s consulting fee for growers’ licenses. A state medical physician verifies your license.
Marijuana Possession and Cultivation Limits in California
The legislation was renamed "Compassionate Use Act" (SB 420), and SB 94 amended certain parts of the original 1996 law. As per the bill, up to 12 immature or 6 adult cannabis plants may be grown or possessed by patients and caregivers concurrently. Because they require a license to sell, neither patients nor caregivers are permitted to sell any cannabis they own or grow.
California has a confusing patchwork of municipal laws governing the sale, possession, and personal cultivation of cannabis. Before cultivating, acquiring, or transporting cannabis, adult recreational users and medical cannabis patients should familiarize themselves with local ordinances. Although personal cultivation and possession are allowed by state law within certain bounds, many jurisdictions have more stringent laws or even outright bans. Though they still have legal protections if they are stopped by law enforcement, patients traveling with medical cannabis should still keep their products sealed and out of reach.
Plants need to be grown in a private, secure space for both medical and personal use. When transporting cannabis for recreational purposes, adults are required to keep it in closed containers out of the passenger area. Maintaining compliance and avoiding fines requires an understanding of the local environment.
How to Become a Primary Caregiver in California?
Just like the patients they look after, caregivers must also apply for a medical cannabis license. A person must live in the same county as the patient, provide proof of California residency in the form of a state license or identification card, and consent to being photographed to be eligible for caregiver status.
California caregiver laws precisely define what a caregiver requires to help the patient to be eligible for a medical marijuana card. According to California caregiver laws, a caregiver in the state is required to be a guardian or parent if the patient is under 18. A caregiver is consistently responsible for the patient's well-being by helping the patient with administration if essential. A caregiver must not be the primary care physician of the patient.
Your Perfect Package Awaits…
New Patients Recommendation
- Receive Instant PDF copy via email
- Access cannabis the same day
Recommended Plan For New Patients
- Laminated copy for protection
- Hard copy delivered within 1-2 business days
Renew MMJ Card
- Continue purchasing medical cannabis
- Previous and new patients can get a renewal
- Grow up to 99 plants indoors
- Save money and manage your health from home